NO FILTER U.S. TOUR FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO FILTER U.S. TOUR FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE WITHIN THE fifty (50) UNITED STATES INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: Bravado International, Inc., (the “Sponsor”), 1755 Broadway Ave., New York, NY 10019, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
- ENTRY: The No Filter U.S. Tour Flyaway sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 9:00:00 A.M. on 6/19/19 and ends at 6:00:00 P.M. on 8/5/19 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time (“ET”). You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://therollingstonesshop.com/pages/nofiltersweeps (“Website”) and following all onscreen instructions by entering your name, email address, telephone number and zip code and click “Submit”. After clicking “Submit,” you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entries (“Entry”). Only (1) one Entry per person. At the end of the Sweepstakes period, a potential winner will be chosen at random from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Sweepstakes is open only to persons 18+ or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”) at time of entry. Sponsor, employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families are eligible to enter or win. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or Service Provider accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize will be awarded. Prize winner and one (1) guest will have the opportunity to attend the Rolling Stones concert on 8/31/19 in Miami, FL (“Event”). Total Approximate Retail Value of prize (“ARV”): $2,500.00. If actual value of any prize is lower than the stated ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, the difference will not be awarded. Prize consists of: round trip coach airfare for two (2) to/from a major commercial airport nearest to winner’s primary residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Miami, FL (carrier used will be at the sponsor’s sole discretion and flights may include stopovers and/or connections); double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (room and room tax only); round trip ground transportation to/from hotel/Event on 8/31/19; and two (2) tickets to the Event. All meals, ground transportation (other than as noted), taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, service charges or other expenses not specified herein are not included and are winner’s sole responsibility. In the event the winner resides within one hundred and fifty (150) miles of the Event venue, ground transportation to/from winner’s home and venue location will be provided in lieu of air transportation. Event tickets are not for resale. Selection of Event seats are at the Sponsors’ sole discretion.
No substitution of prize offered, no transfer of any prize to a third party is permitted and prize may not be redeemed for cash value, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize for a prize of comparable or greater value. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Taxes are the responsibility of winner. An IRS form 1099 will be filed in the name of winner.
Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary and dates determined by the Sponsor or forfeit all rights to prize. Certain restrictions may apply. Airfare, hotel and other accommodations are subject to availability. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prize will be made by Sponsor and/or its designated agent. The winner acknowledges that the Event is beyond the control of the Sponsor and is subject to being rescheduled, modified or cancelled. If the Event is postponed, canceled or have occurred, no compensation or substitution will be provided, and the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner other than to supply the remaining portion of prize. Should this be the case, trip must be taken within twelve (12) months from the date of prize notification. If for any reason whatsoever, winner is unable to travel after all travel arrangements have been made and paid, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. If Prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for all portions of the Prize, and sufficient time exists to select an alternate winner, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner from all non-winning eligible entries. Winner and guest must comply with any security procedures or measures imposed by the Event’s personnel and/or its representative(s). Sponsor and/or Event’s personnel/representative(s) reserve the right in their sole discretion to suspend or cancel the winner’s and/or guest’s attendance at Event due to non-compliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining proper documentation (i.e., valid photo ID), prior to travel. Guest must meet the age of majority within his/her jurisdiction and will be required to complete and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to travel. Arrangements for the fulfillment of prize will be made by Sponsor and/or its designated agent.
- WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: On or about 8/6/19, in a random drawing, potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: Potential winner will be notified by email on or about 8/7/19. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within seventy-two(72) hours after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts;  the return of any other Prize award notice or a Prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the address, cell phone number or Service Provider associated with the winning Entry;  winner’s failure to complete any required paperwork needed to verify his/her eligibility within the time allocated on notification;  a potential winner’s failure to claim Prize within twenty-four (24) hours after it is sent; and  any other non-compliance with Rules.
- RULES & WINNER LIST: For the name of winner (after 8/31/19 but prior to 12/31/19) and/or Rules (before 8/5/19), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: No Filter U.S. Tour Flyaway Sweepstakes (indicating which) c/o Bravado, 1755 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting winner’s name.